[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anonymizer WWW interface
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Anonymizer WWW interface
- From: The King <[email protected]>
- Date: 1 Jan 2000 23:55:24 -0000
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Delivered-To: [email protected]
- Old-Subject: Anonymizer WWW interface
- References: None
- Sender: [email protected]
On December 23rd the WWW interface to Anonymizer.com was back on-line
I notice several irregularity which lead me to believe this remailer may
compromized be .
While superficially the operastion looks the same as before was, I have
seen that several _origin_ domains no more produce mail sent. No matter
how I do, mail from these origin do not produce output (even though they
used to, and even though I get message confirmation).
Email from origin that are functional still will not produce the desired
result for certain _subjects_! Yes, I said _subjects_. I have tried
every way I have think of to try and produce evidence that this is a
coincident of other effect, but am not to be able. I must assume that
this remailer is being _content_ censored.
Copies of this have been to Anonymizer sent, I am waiting response [here on
Cpunks]. PLEASE, tell me there is some other way for this behavior!
Yours Very Truly