Re: port numbers sought ...

FWIW, I have a little utility from Microsoft called WINTOP. It shows all of
the threads running in win95/98. I look at it frequently to see if anything
new/strange shows up. I don't know if stuff could hide from it or could
piggyback on something legit.

I don't know if it is still available from Microsoft or not but look for
powertools. I will be glad to email it to anyone who asks politely.

Edwin