Re: [SFBCA] Cypherpunks MEETING PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT for 15 Jan 2000

The cypherpunks mailing list is run from multiple servers,
including toad.com, infonex.com, cyberpass.net, algebra.com, and ssz.com.
Only one of them is sending the mail to you.
Look at the headers of mail you receive, and see which machine
you're getting it from (not what it was sent to, since all the servers
forward to each other, but the server that actually delivers it to you.)
Send mail to cypherpunks-request@ thatmachine, saying "help".
I think all of those systems are running majordomo listservers,
so you can also send a message body with the lines
	which
	unsubscribe cypherpunks
and see if those get you off the list.
Remember to send the mail to the list-server, not cypherpunks itself.

At 09:49 PM 12/28/2005 +0100, pop3.vossnet.de wrote:

>I would oike to get off this mailing list  [email protected]. I try to
>unsubcribe but
>it didn`t work.Will the person or persons responsible for this list to that
>for me.
>               thanks gil tucker
>

>-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
>

>Von: Bill Stewart <[email protected]>
>An: [email protected] <[email protected]>;
>[email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected]
><[email protected]>
>Datum: Montag, 27. Dezember 1999 16:36
>Betreff: [SFBCA] Cypherpunks MEETING PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT for 15 Jan 2000
>

>>Originally sent to "SFBay Cypherpunks Announce List"
>> <[email protected]>
>> by [email protected]
>>Forwarding to
>>      [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
>> and a few Bcc:s
>>
>>Subject: [SFBCA] Cypherpunks MEETING PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT for 15 Jan 2000
>>
>>You can subscribe to SFBCA at
>> <mailto:[email protected]>
>>
>>=======================================================================
>>
>>Join us for the first Cypherpunks meeting of the new millennium!
>>
>>NEXT Meeting: <http://www.freedomfighter.net/cypherpunks/2000/0115.html>
>>Meeting Page: <http://www.freedomfighter.net/cypherpunks/physical.html>
>>
>>SF Bay Area Cypherpunks (80th Chairborne Regiment)
>>
>>15 Jan 2000 * MEETING PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
>>The January 2000 SF Bay Cypherpunks meeting will be on January 15th!
>>
>>General Info:
>>
>> For those of you who plan ahead: the January 2000 cypherpunks
>> physical meeting will be on January 15th, the THIRD SATURDAY of
>> January, instead of the usual second Saturday. This will align
>> our meeting with the RSA Data Security Conference in San Jose
>> the following week (registration starts on 16 Jan). Many of the
>> usual cypherpunk suspects from around the planet will be in town.
>>
>>Location:
>>
>> The meeting will be held in San Jose, a few blocks from the RSA
>> conference site. Location details to follow.
>>
>>Time:
>>
>> Meeting time is 12-6pm, followed by a group dinner nearby from 6-8pm.
>>
>>Speakers: (so far...)
>>
>> Cypherpunk Projects: general "Works-in-Progress" session
>> Bruce Schneier (Counterpane)
>> Austin Hill (Zero Knowledge)
>> Paul Holman (Shmoo Group)
>> Adam Shostack (Zero Knowledge)
>> Mystery Guest
>>
>> More Volunteer Speakers are welcome:
>> Send us your agenda proposal (one brief paragraph,
>> include amount of time needed, e.g. 5/15/30 minutes).
>>
>><mailto:[email protected]?subject=2000-01-15%20a
>>enda%20request>
>>

>>RSA Conference Vendor Expo Free Registration
>>
>> The show floor will be open January 18th and 19th at the San Jose
>> Convention Center. Onsite Expo registration is $50, but it's FREE
>> if you register NOW at: <http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsa2000>.
>> Also, you can register for the conference or the IBM gala party
> [...]
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]