Checkout this exciting Job Opportunity!

Dear Joe,

Here's a job opportunity that matches your qualifications.
If you'd like to stop receiving these emails, visit the link
at the bottom of this message. If you think this position would
interest someone you know, feel free to forward this message.

Company: XonTech
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Los Angeles

To get more information about this job, click here:
http://losangeles.techies.com/Common/Jobs/Main/JobDisplay_m.jsp?CompanyKey=1500850&JobKey=1519739&howapplied=jobnote

Learn about this company:
http://losangeles.techies.com/Companies/S-z/Xontech/Main/Xontech_m.jsp

If you're interested in this opportunity, but lack the skills,
check out our online training to beef up your chances for the next
dream gig that comes your way. Click here for access to our online training:
http://losangeles.techies.com/Common/Training/Main/Index_m.jsp

Whether you're an active job seeker or casually checking
out the scene, techies.com can help grow your career.
Is this job way off the mark? Or too far from your home?

The controls to the techbroker are right at your fingertips.
http://losangeles.techies.com/Common/Profile/Main/Index_m.jsp