[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: DoD Tech to find LA fete shooters
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Re: DoD Tech to find LA fete shooters
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: 5 Jan 2000 02:19:03 -0000
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Delivered-To: [email protected]
- Old-Subject: Re: Re: DoD Tech to find LA fete shooters
- Sender: [email protected]
> The Tim May (TM) line of fine virtual attire includes
> Nomex-encased kevlar vests, tie-dyed balaclavas,
> and woven metal underwear, but I see no T-shirts in the Catalog.
And don't forget today's special on Tim May's "Aryan approved" Y2K
compliant beans and rice. Lots and lots of beans and rice.