Re: Y2K clearance sale

OK, how many are left once all cypherpunks that did anything
to "prepare for Y2K" are written off as cretins with miserable
cognitive abilities, zero perception and inability to correctly
extrapolate more than 5 seconds into the future ?

I think that this was a good test. And many failed. I will certainly
not take seriously anything from someone I know was "preparing for Y2K" *.

(S)he may be a nice person, a good lay, but that's about it.

* especially about PKI