Re: Jim Bovard Article in Playboy- February 2000 Issue

>Jim Bovard has a great article on page 49 of the February 2000 Issue
>of Playboy http://www.playboy.com .
>
>"Whitewash Queen:
>Janet Reno May Not Like How She's Remembered"
>
>Bovard writes on Reno's "legacy" with the First Amendment, The
>Communications Decency Act, Waco, Ruby Ridge, civil forfeiture,
>cannabis, and the Independent counsel law.
>
>James Bovard is the author of Freedom in Chains: The Rise of the
>State and the Demise of the Citizen (St. Martin's Press) among
>others.

	Of course, by writing for Playboy, he is part of a
Corporation that supports the suppression of free speech to a degree
Reno and Clinton only dream about--that of the totalitarian facists
in China.

	Then again, what's a little integrity in the face of all that money.

	And yeah, I *used* to work for them.
--
Some may be willing to rely on withering editorials in the New York Times
to preserve their liberty.  I'm counting on a sleek and tasteful SIG-Sauer.