[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: prep
- From: Mixmaster <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 07:27:59 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <http://www.obscura.com/mix.html>.
- Delivered-To: [email protected]
- Old-Subject: prep
- Sender: [email protected]
At 02:54 AM 1/9/00 -0000, Anonymous wrote:
>OK, how many are left once all cypherpunks that did anything
>to "prepare for Y2K" are written off as cretins with miserable
>cognitive abilities, zero perception and inability to correctly
>extrapolate more than 5 seconds into the future ?
>I think that this was a good test. And many failed. I will certainly
>not take seriously anything from someone I know was "preparing for Y2K" *.
How do you feel about those who, say, live on a populated tectonic
fault and maybe are keeping some stored supplies?
Or are cypherpunks supposed to wait for the nat'l guard to
save our dependent asses?
Grow pot: Seeds, soil, sun, water. Possession of this information
may be a felony.