Re: Internet Threat To Israel, Say Rabbis

At 05:03 AM 1/9/00 -0500, Marcel Popescu wrote:

>From: "Lizard" <[email protected]>
> > I think that there is no meaningful distinction between orthodox Jews,
> > ultra-conservative Muslims, and Fundemenetalist Christians. They're ALL
> > narrow-minded book-burning scum, and the sooner their memes are excised
> > from the pool, the better.
>
>Don't worry, we're also eager for the rapture to happen... LOL.

I find it quite funny that the fundies preach that the Rapture(tm) will
happen, followed by 1000 years of peace.

Cause and effect?

All the Bible-beaters gone and then things settle down for a long time.

I wonder how hard it was for the guy who came up with this gem of theology
to keep a straight face.

---
|             Terrorists - The Boogiemen for a new Millennium.           |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|                                                  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|