Re: chemistry

At 7:09 PM -0800 2000-01-09, [email protected] wrote:
>What is the chemical compound C2  H4?  Where coud I get some of it?

It's available in abundance where you sit.

We cannot tell you more, as this is one of 73 subject areas which the
United States Congress has declared to be Illegal To Talk About or Refer To.

You might try asking folks who live in countries where free speech has not
been criminalized.

Have a nice day,

--Tim May

Y2K: It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.