Re: anon user on cypherpunks list

> For every reason you might want a pseudonym in the first place, you
> might also want a "pseudonym from your pseudonym," especially if you
> use it a lot.

A specific example: I am presently running a survey of drug prices,
and suggested that respondents might wish to reply through penet.
Unfortunately, I realized that I could not respond to these messages
without blowing my penet pseudonym.  Fortunately, I had never
actually used it, so I could safely "blow it".  At present, if I
need another penet pseudonym, I guess I'll create it through mail
games.  But IWBNI there were a built-in way to do this --
particularly for those who aren't able to hack mailers, who are the
ones who really need a service such a penet in the first place.

> Eric

	 PGP 2 key by finger or e-mail
   Eli   [email protected]