No Subject

I used to have a collection of COMSEC posters, which were at best inane.
Sort of in the same vein as a T shirt, how about:

   CRIPPLED PRIVACY:

   [ Artwork of MYK-78A ]  / (or replace with Uncle SAM pointing finger)

  N ever
   S ay
    A nything you DON'T
        want overheard.

or

  [ Artwork of MYK-78A ]
   (identifying legend)

    Cryptographically
    Secure from all but
    Government TYRANNY

or

    Does PRIVACY have  to
    be  a choice  between
    being eavesdropped on
    by  anybody   OR  the
       U.S. GOVERNMENT?

    SECURE CRYPTO is  the
    ultimate FREE SPEECH!

or

   [ Artwork of Robot Cop, from
     THX 1138 ]

  [ speech bubble "Are you now, or
    have you ever been ... ? ]

    A country that can have
    the McCarthy Era has no
    business  allowing  its
    government  to  spy  on
    its Citizens.

   BAN MANDATORY PHONE BUGS!

or

   [ Artwork of SPY with headphones ]

    PRIVACY is  not  having  to
    worry about being overheard
    by  the  government.   FREE
    SPEECH  doesn't  end at the
    your phone handset.

Unfortunately George Orwells 'Animal Farm' isn't widely enough read to
us quotes for making the point.  Its probably only applicable after the
other shoe drops anyway.

Did you notice that the artwork in Dorthy Dennings 'American Scientist'
article showed a minority member with headsets listening to a decoded
clipper phone conversation?  One wonders if this was intended as a
propoganda ploy to disarm as being Politically unCorrect (PUNC) critizism
of the action?

What we need is a national talk show host/comedian belittling the
governments plan.