Re: Visa, HNC Inc. develop neural network as a weapon to fight fraud

> Visa, HNC Inc. develop neural network as a weapon to fight fraud

About time too.  I recently had a run in with a local bike mechanic
and had to stop a cheque for 650 pounds.  However, my cheque
guarantee card is also a Visa card, and so the scumbag filled out a
Visa slip using the details on my cheque - without my permission of
course.  This was successfully paid to him by Visa.

However, I told my bank what had happened and they freaked.  It seems
I'm definitely going to get the money back after about 3 months (!!).
The bank were very embarrassed and want me to tell the police as it's
a criminal offence.

It's always struck me how people could easily fill out Visa slips
from discarded receipts, get the money and split.

Jon.