Re: POISON PILL :-)

| Or maybe all we need is a sticker that says:
|
|                            !!WARNING!!
|                   This Machine is Booby-Trapped
|                       Use at Your Own Risk

I have Australian Defence Security Clearance stickers on my computer,
they are so cool, these little yellow and red stickers that authorise
the computer for secure use (and something else I can't remember).

Of course, the Feds found these stickers funny.

Matthew.
--
Matthew Gream, [email protected]. "... encryption is the ultimate means of
Consent Technologies, 02-821-2043.  protection against an Orwellian state."