Re: New aproach in pgp-randomizer!!!

I experienced the same thing the first time I ran pgp 23 on my stone
generic 286 fossil.  In fact, I was shocked when, a few weeks later, it
asked for keystrokes when doing -kg.   Anyone have any ideas about this???

Alan Mason		|   Any time you find a simple answer to a question,
[email protected]	|   The odds are you asked the wrong question.