New aproach in pgp-randomizer!!!

Hello!

Today I saw paraphysics randomizer in pgp:
pgp -kg was run;
it ask me about user id and passphrase;
then it run generation (it wrote like this: ............ ++++);

But, as we see, it did not ask about key typing!!! The most intresting
pgp generate key pair and rendseed.bin-file. I thinck this is related to
new topsecret paraphysics randomyser (today is 13.10.93).:)
Some words about technical ditails:
Hardwate - i486; Software - MS-DOS 3v30 (I boot from protected floppy and
ran good antivitus utility before keypair generation). PGP 2v3a was run.
I have expiriance in pgp (i maintain pgp-keys server).

I keep keypair and randseed file and try to repiad this fantastic result, but
paraphysic energy is go out :).

Mr. Zimmermann, I hope, that this was really paraphysic (or my mistake:(),
because the trust to crypt-program is very unstable thing.