Dan Rather, et al. (WAS: Leisure Suit Larry)

> > Uh, its not "Lance," its "Larry" Detweiler, as in Leisure Suit
> > Larry. (Sorry, Larry.)
>
> Well, Dorothy Denning referred to "Larry Detwiler"'s comments on the
> ITAR in the latest RISKS, which I don't have handy.  I always thought
> it was Lance.
>
> Could there be more than one? Is "tcmay" also posing as one of the L.
> Detwilers? Are we being pseudospoofed? Maybe someone should call Dan
> Rather.

I've been sitting back, watching the signal-to-noise on the list
fluctuate with a smidgeon of a grin on my face.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Personally, I think that the list is just going through a few minor
changes, the worst of which are new people checking into "something that
they had heard about."

Face it -- the net grows a bit more "open" every day.

As far as Dan Rather goes, I'd bet he wouldn't even understand.

,-)

Cheers,

Paul Ferguson
Mindbank Consulting Group                                    [email protected]
Fairfax, Virginia  USA                                       [email protected]