pgp inforequest

      The PGP23a DOC_2 file says:

     "Info-pgp is moderated by Hugh Miller, and you may subscribe to it
      by writing him a letter at [email protected].
      Include your name and Internet address. If you want to know where
      to get PGP, Hugh can send you a list of Internet FTP sites and BBS
      phone numbers.  Hugh may also be reached at [email protected]."

      As I presently have no newsgroup access, I attempted to mail to the
      request add above and the message bounced.

      Can anyone tell me if this address is still valid... or correct?