Re: ADMIN: proposed new policy on the mailing list

I don't think restricting participation to signed messages
is a good idea until we have some way of verifying a
signature automatically before allowing it to be posted.
Here's one: How do you verify a signature for an anonymous,
first time poster?

I am not opposed to the concept, just I don't think there's
a practical way of doing it.

How about this: Require cypherpunks users to register a key
and an identity, real or pseudonymous. Then, they can
sign with the corresponding private key and nobody else
can. The software then filters out bad posts.

How do we prevent people from registering a key in
someone else's name??? It's beyond me.

Wonderer

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].