Re: MEDUSA'S SNAKE SPEAKS

Found in my mailbox. I've contacted [email protected]. Any suggestions?

(the login name has been changed to conceal the guilty, do not attempt
to use it. I added the quote at the end for effect. Do you like it?)

>Still posting my phone number, asshole? Are you really trying to pick a

Ya, change your login/get an aliases for posting, lie fallow, be succinct.

If one were to consider your stature in posting to the net as coin or
valuata, both parties to the above exchange are passing bad checks.

---
produce, consume, die.