Re: Key Servers

"Mark W. Eichin" says:
> "MR EICHIN"? gee, last time I saw my name written that way (all caps,
> no punctuation on the abbreviation) was from a direct mailing database
> program. I half expected to see it followed by "You may have already

Mark;

Answering Detweiler's posts serves no purpose. He is not in his right
mind. Most people who believe that there is a nationwide conspiracy
out to get them do not need rational argument -- they need
psychological care. Its unlikely he's even going to think you are a
seperate person arguing against him, as he's convinced that we are all
either Tim May or Eric Hughes "pseudospoofing" him. Answering him is
an action similar to prodding a caged bear with a hot poker.

Perry