Mac Encryption Program Ready!

CP's --

Since Cypherpunks write code...

My Mac encryption software is ready for beta! Anybody out there interested in
taking a look-see and giving me some feedback?

I incorporated into the software almost all the advice I received in response
to my request a month ago for advice about the encryption algorithm, and it
seems pretty good to me (I've added cryptographically random IV's and encrypted
header data). But I'd be especially interested in feedback on
weaknesses/improvements.

The program is a System 7 _only_ conventional encryption application, using
IDEA CFB. It works drop-and-drag, encrypts files, folders, or whole volumes,
allowing pass phrases up to 255 characters in length, and has a small variety
of hip features. The program is freeware and (of course) comes with source
code. It's called "Curve Encrypt".

I've created a software company 'nym, "Curve Software", with an associated PGP
public key for release verification (enclosed here). Note that I'd appreciate
correspondence relating to the software sent to [email protected], so
I can keep it separate from my other mail.

I will only distribute this software within the U.S. I do not want to fuck with
ITAR. Please respect this.

E-mail me if you want the code.

                                -- Will