Re: Entropy, Randomness, etc.

> Like the "pi" example Scott Collins used.

My example, actually.  But of course Scott Collins and I are actually
subtentacles of the grand pseudo spoofer.

Serious though, if anyone in the Bay Area spots:

	Ming Li and Paul Vitanyi, "An Introduction to Kolmogorov Complexity
	and Its Applications," Springer-Verlag, 1993.

around here, please send me mail.  I've been looking and neither Computer
Literacy nor the Stanford Bookstore have it (sold out their stock quick).

Paul E. Baclace
[email protected]