Re: State Dept Response to my second CJ request

>I think the question is premature, but the intention isn't. We ought
>to give Phil a few days to figure out what his future strategy is.

What you said. Thanks for all the expressions of support.

At this point the best thing to do is to talk to all the lawyers who
know this stuff to decide what to do next. What may seem cut-and-dried
to us laymen usually isn't to a lawyer.

If you really want to contribute and can't wait, EFF already has a
cryptography defense fund. I've given to it myself, and suggest that
others do too.

Phil