Re: List moderation

> I oppose moderation.  1) It is a form of censorship.  2) It (inevitably)
> introduces bias.  3) If you don't like *them* (net.loon, etc.), create a
> kill file.

	Like I said I already filter the list and generally only read
the people that I know will make a post that worth my time to read. I
don't propose that an moderated list is set up, but I suspect that I
will probably make available a filtered (by message, not by
author.. by author would be too easy) version of the list available if
I find it profitable.
	If I suck at the job, then no one will use my filter and it
will be moot. (And I'll search for other ways to make my net-service
Better Than the Rest[tm])

-Sameer