Re: Moderation?

In message <[email protected]>you write:
  > It has its problems, but the benefits are what keep everyone tuned in.
  > I would prefer the occasional reminder that "Cypherpunks write code",
  > to a censor by another name.

I agree. While moderation could help the signal to noise ratio; I think
that the messages not approved should still be posted, just with a standard
indicator suitable for filtering by those who wish too.

Linn H. Stanton <[email protected]>

The above opinions are exclusively my own. If anyone else wants them,
they can buy them from me. Easy terms can be arranged.