Re: ADMIN: on penet and on paranoia

Things are much worse than we thought!

Some tentacle has apparently INVADED the account of Eric Hughes, on
HIS OWN MACHINE, and is attempting to RENDER US DEFENSELESS by
undermining our paranoia. These %*#$%&^@# Cryptoanarchists are
TORTURING MY SOUL.

> Paranoia is cryptography's occupational hazard.

HA! I call it our ONLY INNOCULATION against the TRUE PARANOIDS (and
the Giant Adenoids) who seek our destruction.

> This clear illustration of paranoia setting in demonstrates the nature
> of the hazard.  The effect of paranoia is self-delusion of the

(paranoia about paranoia deleted, to protect myself from it)

Or, as my friend tmp would plagiarize^H^H^H^H^H put it:

> Paranoia creates enlightenment.  As a direct and fundamental result, it
> makes one more adept at cryptography.  At the outside best, it makes one
> quicker, as the concentration of attention leads one down new trails.
> Who has the excess brainpower for that effort?  Certainly I do.  At
> its best, paranoia makes one much more effective, not only in
> technical means but even more so in the social context in which
> cryptography is necessarily relevant.

Ah, the SICKENING TRUTH finally come out!

--name withheld because of paranoia

[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero