Re: ADMIN: on penet and on paranoia

C'punks,

Tim's excellent parody of the "Horn-ed One" gave me an idea.  Since Tim
has such a good feel for his subject, perhaps he should create a "DRG"
(Detweiler Rant Generator).  Like the ever-popular jargon generators, it
could be used to give our posts a certain je ne sais quoi.  Our ordinary
posts could be transformed into blank verse odes to ANGUISH, BETRAYAL and
IMPOTENCE.  (Sorry, I got carried away.  Must be catching.)

 S a n d y

P.S.  It *was* a parody, wasn't it, Tim?