PGP 2.6

   Hi all,

   This is just to inform anyone responding to my message about PGP 2.6,
that I've been unable to access my normal source, for copies of messages
from the list, since last Friday.  I've left a message asking CRSO to
look into this, and have sent a subscribe message from my work id, but
I doubt I'll see any messages from before my subscription gets processed.

   Is there any way to obtain a copy of all of the messages since last
Friday?

   Please email me with any responses.

   BTW, I've sent a message to the person at MIT who informed me about
2.6, asking him if it's ok if I post a copy of his message to the list.
If he approves (and I haven't seen any similar messages posted by then),
I'll post it.

   Thanks, Dave Hodgins.
---
 * RM 1.3 00820 * Internet:[email protected] Rime->118 Fido(1:229/15)