Sternlight, period.

I don't know about the rest of you, but there is more than enough
Sternlight shit on t.p.crypto and a.s.pgp for my taste. At least
on newsgroups I can use Kill files, but cypherpunks is mail.

Cypherpunks write code. Sternlight is not code.

Cryptography is all economics. Sternlight is not economical.

Time is the stuff life is made of. Sternlight is a waste of time.

Those of you who want to read t.p.crypto, please do. If it is
relative to cypherpunks, okay, crosspost or cc, but with so bloody
much mail, I'd rather not have my time wasted by Sternlight stuff.

At least with Extropians mail, I could do a ::exclude, but here
we are defenseless, and the noise level is already high enough
what with Detweiller on the way into manic phase again, even if
only tmp'orarily...any chance Cypherpunks will ever get this?

Just grumbling...  have a nice weekend... Hey, it's finally spring
here!  Our first long weekend and traditional start of summer -
Victoria Day.

        "It's the twenty-fourth of May
         And I've got to get away..."
                 -Buddy Wassiname and the Other Fellow

ObCrypto:
	Thanks for the explanations of D-H key exchange.

| I am an Extropian. |   Macronic Systems, Inc. offers Ideas for Sale !  |
|  BEST: DO_IT_SO !  |    Go for it :  Pledge a Digital US Dollar now.   |
|  CryptoAnarchist.  |        Send PGP key for more information.         |
|    Cypherpunk.     | Get in on the ground floor. Invest Now. Trust me! |
|  HEx, INFO_Banque  | Day Job : Bill Garland  =  [email protected]   |