From: [email protected] (Jon Orwant)
Newsgroups: misc.invest,misc.invest.stocks,alt.internet.services
Subject: MAMMON: telnet mammon.media.mit.edu 10900
Date: 2 Jul 1994 05:59:59 GMT

                 MAMMON

   An Internet stock-picking "tournament"

MAMMON allows you to manage a virtual portfolio
in which you can buy and sell stocks at their
current market price.

You can view MAMMON as either a competition
to develop the most valuable portfolio (the
wealthiest accounts are available via the TOP
command), or as a way to test your stock
strategies, or merely as a way to record
your investments.

*   New accounts get $100000 in play money

*   24 hours/day operation

*   It's free.  Just

                  telnet mammon.media.mit.edu 10900

Try it.