Detweiller

hello, I hope this isn't a stupid question (if it is, the anonymity protects
me!!)

ghio said that Detweiller must have forged that Big Collision message
sent to his remailer, because the person it was attributed to hadn't
logged in. I wonder if "rsh" shows up in that type of login?? maybe
he "rsh"ed to the account to send from there?!?! and didn't log in
to have a cover story??

btw, I haven't seen anything from Detweiller at [email protected]. I assume
he still has the account?!?! maybe if someone calls netcom and complains
they will do something??

i'm glad ghio caught that message in his mailbox through careful screening
so that it wouldn't go out to the newsgroups. I always thought the
remailers were automated, but I guess in most case the operators are
screening all the stuff. this is good, because we don't need any more
Detweiller junk out there (amazing how peaceful things are without him!!!)
too bad if the message was forged, because it would be LOTS of fun to
EXPOSE THE BASTARD!!! (insert evil smirk here)

BTW, here is something I was wondering. on the Detweiller message he has
an "errors-to: /dev/null" field. what does that do? why did he put that
in there, anyway? i've never seen any documentation reference it. do
the remailers handle it?

"wondering"