Re: Leaving the Country

[email protected] writes:
>All the New England States including Taxachussets have State Liquor Stores.

Nope.  As a many year Mass resident I have never seen a state liquor
store in the state.  Sure, plenty across the border in New Hampster,
but not in MA.

One of New Hampster's big tax sources is nasty property taxes.  Nice
regressive taxes on wealth (both taxing wealth and regressive taxes
annoy me), to support a state which does its best to not exist.

-kb, the Kent who is currently in California where I can buy booze on
*Sunday*, and at a *grocery* store.  Cool!

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
[email protected]