Re: The Detweiler Files on FTP

a detweiler testicle says:

>> L.Detweiler retypes most notes to prevent style analysis
>> and inference detection that would lead to our identities.

sheesh.  You folks weren't kidding about the "net.loon" stuff...

His self-reference in the third person says a lot more than he lets on, I
bet... But he's right, though, he *is* a conspiracy. ;-)^h^h^h (oops,
smiley detester present...).

On the other hand, how old is this guy? 12? I mean what do we really know
about him? Do these archives have anything on him besides his spam and the
resultant fusilades?  Has anyone actually met him? Not that I'd like to, I
guess...

I'm curious about this guy for no legitmate reason. He just seems bright,
and he must have done some crypto once. He is listed as a contributor on my
copy MacPGP, for instance, and before he started spamming it, his posts to
imp-interest could make sense on occasion. If this discussion is not
applicable to crypto (I can't imagine how it really could be) send me
e-mail, please.

cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  ([email protected]) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923