Re: The Detweiler Files on FTP

[email protected] (Robert Hettinga):
> On the other hand, how old is this guy? 12? I mean what do we really know
> about him? Do these archives have anything on him besides his spam and the
> resultant fusilades?  Has anyone actually met him? Not that I'd like to, I
> guess...

He's obviously intelligent and rather older than 12. The archives have someone's
well-researched trace of his activities, Tim May's (lengthy) biography of LD,
and some of his sane posts -- such as a correspondence with Diffie.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
[email protected]                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA