Re: Come On

Hey, my comment about likeing that part was just offhand, was "guy stuff"
and "non-pc" and supporting something crude.

I am not sorry.  I liked it.

If it had been a bumbleing and incompentent male lover who gave good snugle,
as in le-fem nakita, I would have liked it even more(hey, I did:-)

I am sorry if I can't be myself around some people here.

I would like to ask those who objected to my comments about this to
comment about that movie(if you have seen it).  It would seem most
liberal people I know said it was beautiful.  Why did they not criticize
the weak man in this film?  Are your standards different, or would you
apply this to that film also.

Roger, who is not ashamed to be a guy.
*******
Anyone ever made a titanium bullet?(before the prohabition or with the
proper govt. approval, of cource)