Come On

On Tue, 19 Jul 1994 [email protected] wrote:
and BERZERK responds:

>> 6) Oh yeah, the women are unable to do anything except talk on the phone,
>> get into catfights, give men blowjobs, and kill people by accident.  The

>I liked that part.:-)

>> If anyone has a good monkeywrench, send it my way.
>Hehehhehehehehheheheheh.

>Berzerk, Green Libertarian

My first post, although I've been *listening* for some time now. I'm all for
privacy and private encryption, and am learning a lot from this list - just
installed PGP on two platforms and am learning how to use it. I agree that
there are very few women involved - is this an all boys club? I assume not,
but have to say I find lines like the above very offensive/non-professional.
I won't let it stop me from continuing on, but what's the point? I really
don't get it.

CS -