Schneier

>Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 23:18:40 -0400
>From: [email protected] (Kent Borg)
>
>>No.  Schneier is a start, but the source papers...

Speaking of Schneier, I have an upbeat note.

I ordered his book, when it first came out, from the local Borders book
store.  When I went to pick it up, they told me that if I decided to buy it
I could not return it, since it was not a book that they would otherwise
stock.

Today I was there checking out the computer books, and they had a copy on
the shelf, so I guess it was in enough demand that they decided to stock it.

tw