Re: Schneier

Tim Werner wrote:

>Speaking of Schneier, I have an upbeat note.
>
>I ordered his book, when it first came out, from the local Borders book
>store.  When I went to pick it up, they told me that if I decided to buy it
>I could not return it, since it was not a book that they would otherwise
>stock.
>
>Today I was there checking out the computer books, and they had a copy on
>the shelf, so I guess it was in enough demand that they decided to stock it.
>
>tw

I have been trying to buy a copy at my local Barnes&Noble for about two
months now, but everytime I go back to check, they "just sold the last
one". They have sold out three shipments in two months!

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>  PGP public key by finger

Please write to [email protected] and tell them you oppose Clipper.