Was accurate description of movie...

Hi, I hope no one of any race/sex/religion is so offended that
they feel driven away from this list. There is some genuinely
interesting techincal comment amongst the flames, tracts,
rants, and chatter. In the case of the informal
movie review of _True Lies_, the description is quite correct,
if stated rather coarsely. Rather than hassling the reviewer, you
might like to keep his comments in mind when deciding whether to see
the movie. This said, I went to the movie with several people of
various sexes and nationalities, and they all enjoyed highly,
though some felt it necessary to express formal dis-approval
before laughing.

Andy