Re: Response to Duncan

Duncan Frissell writes
> Only solid factual info & techniques to follow...

> There are so many show stoppers out there that are
> guaranteed to get most control freaks to leave you alone:

> "But I'm not a resident of this state." -- Saved a guy I know a $400 fine
> and automatic license suspension.
>
> "Where's your warrant." -- Surprising how few people employ this one.

Very true.  Duncan knows of what he speaks.

And another two good ones are:

"You have no probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed. I
wish to leave now!"

"This is unnecessary force!"

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we              James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.                [email protected]