Clipper Chip retreat

   Congratulations!  I consider the "Clipper Chip retreat" a victory for the
Cypherpunks, EFF, and inhabitants of cyberspace.  We have succeeded in a
tactic often used by three letter agencies... Stall!  The "stall" tactic
lets you re-supply, regroup and plan the next attack .

   This event slows the government down and will provide the inhabitants of
cyberspace more time to develop a defacto encryption system (PGP, RIPEM,
PEM, etc) that will overshadow any scheme deployed by government.  It also
gives us time to continue the fight against "Key-escrow" and government back
doors.

This message may be a little premature but if true, we should be ready for
the next offensive.  (yes offensive).  This bit of information also makes me
wander what their next move might be.  It could be... "NEWS FLASH... Drug
lord goes free because he is using non-key-escrow crypto..."

                                        ...  __o
                                       ..   -\<,
[email protected]      ...(*)/(*).          CI$: 76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.