Re: Local Cypherpunks (?) group

>Is there any interest in establishing a local (Chicago area) equivalent of
>the bay area Cypherpunks which meets in physical (as opposed to cyberspace )
>form. Topics to be addressed include issues of privacy, security,
>cryptography and ....

Since the Chicago chapter of CPSR (Computer Professionals for Social
Responsibility) has decided to develop a project (public education, etc.) in
the area of privacy (among others), it would seem to me to be more productive
to work with them.

 Donald H. Goldhamer				[email protected]
   Academic Information Technologies		312-702-7166; fax: 312-702-3219
   University of Chicago,   Culver Hall 206,  1025 E 57th St,  Chicago IL 60637