Re: Just say NYET to kneejerking

On Thu, 28 Jul 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I must admit that I'm disappointed.  I figured that I would take some hits,
> but for people to only scan a post before reaching for the lighter...
Hi, I hope that you read mine.  I am favorable to EVERTHING you are
saying EXCEPT the identification part.  It is too much power.  You have
no need for this.  Just make dsclosure of age bracket mandatory.  This
gives the "beast" the minimal information to play with and does EXACTLY
what you want to do.

Also, I would be very interested in trying to provide a censorship
service.  I think the most valuable thing you could do is to provide
services orented to this.

Berzerk.