Clobbered my mail. Anyone have archives?

Apologes for the bandwidth, but I just destroyed 2 weeks worth of
cypherpunks, extropians, and general semantics mail.  (Everything from
July 20 to August 3.)  Would someone with archives please contact me?

Thanks.

Mark Shewmaker
[email protected]

Helpful household tip for the day:  When adding files to archives,
                                    it is wise to use "lha a ...",
                                    instead of "lha m ..."