Re: Online cash, Internet, Pizza Hut

> Yes.  This embarrassing little programming exercise may be enjoyed
> by connecting to http://www.pizzahut.com.  You first enter your name,
> address, and phone number into a form.  If it is within their
> delivery area, you can enter pizza information on a subsequent form.
>
> If not, you have the option of pretending to order a pizza on
> a demo form.  The whole thing is pretty lame.

Thanks for the info Mike.

Is there any indication they will move to some kind of online pay system?
Seems to me a gift certificate sort of methodology would work quite well.
Give them the certificate number and the computer matches it to their
records. The only thing keeping it from being anonymous is that they must
have a address in order to deliver.

As a matter of fact this is probably my biggest objection to all the supposedly
anonymous scredit systems for online shopping. At some point they have to
know where to send the stuff...