Re: Online cash, Internet, Pizza Hut

> > > http://www.pizzahut.com
> > demo is pretty lame

I'm guessing it actually faxes the pizza order to the guessed-nearest store?
Wonder if they're guessing by zipcodes, or doing a lookup by street address?

> Is there any indication they will move to some kind of online pay system?
It makes it tougher to tip the driver when payment is done in advance,
since getting out your wallet is no longer an integral part of the
transaction and you don't have paper change around.

Of course, their pizza is even less inspired than Domino's.
(Still wishing I could find decent pizza on this side of the hills;
the only decent pizza I've had on this side of the _continent_ has
been a couple places in San Francisco....)

			Bill

Now, if you order from Uncle Enzo's, you know it'll arrive on time
guaranteed! :-)