Cyberspatial governments?

	   As Eric likes to point out, the Government is not a huge,
   monolithic enemy.  It is a multitude of huge enemies.

This was my best joke during my crypto presentation at HOPE a couple
of weeks ago.  I was describing threat models for remailer networks.

1. Recipient -- any indirection works

2. Sysadmins, and then I added, "or anyone else with root access".
That got a big laugh.

3. Operators of the remailer nodes

4. Gov't -- law enforcement

5. Gov't -- national security

It was during my explanation on why the FBI doesn't really get access
to National Technical Means, e.g. NSA SIGINT, that I got the BIG laugh.

Eric