Stego-Rants ?

Just a few thoughts:

1. Use the randomness in a computer generated piece of English text to
hold your real message, encrypted, and obscured.

2. Even more entertaining would be if the foreground text could somehow
be contrived to be meaningful. I know this would be a "good trick" but
I'd conjecture that it's possible.  Imagine fractal compression of a text
file, with the decompression routine adding some "randomness" which would
be your message, obscured at a very abstract level.  Depending on how
much "randomness" was added, I'm wondering if the resulting text might
possibly retain some of its original legibility (?)  I am assuming that
a companion fractal re-compressing routine would be required to retrieve
the cypher.

(I am looking at an ad for a graphics program, "Images Incorporated" by
Iterated Systems which with fractal techniques can achieve 100:1
compression -- and then -- decompress to 8 times the original bitmap size
with minimal added distortion.)

Doug