Chiding: (was Re: Banks and Crypto)

Just a friendly toasting, not a flame:
You are totally correct in beseeching this person to use a little
sense with unnecessary abuse of attachments.  This has rapidly grown
to be one of my own pet peeves, as mail agents automaticly abuse MIME
without their users probably even knowing what's happening.

BUT: (as I hope you already realize) It is not necessary to send your
lecture to the whole list!  This failure to edit down the recipient list
is another variant of the same transgression you are complaining of.
(At the very least, you could change the subject line, like I am now
going to force myself to do in this message).

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995 23:29:55 -0400,